At $265 billion, the Netherlands is the 3rd largest foreign investor in the United States. The United States is the largest foreign investor in the Netherlands at $645 million.
Will you take advantage of the excellent historical relationship between the Netherland and United States and take advantage of the current American economic boom?
To inform you about expanding into the American market, AN Valuations, Kamer van Koophandel and BIZ (Brabants Zeeuwse sociëteit voor Internationaal Zakendoen) have organized Road2USA on Feb 18 in Oosterhout, the Netherlands.
During this seminar, we will inform you about expanding into the USA. The following topics will be covered:
- Market entry – Andrew Pike, Managing Director at AN Valuations
- Opening an office – Philip Hammerstein, US Embassy Commercial Specialist
- TTIP current status – Holly Lindquist Thomas, US Embassy Deputy Political/Economic Section Chief
- Legal aspects – Willem Bongaerts, Tax Law Partner at Bird & Bird
- Practical aspects – Willem-Jeroen Stevens, CEO at Transparent
For more information or to register, go to: http://bit.ly/1JBt8YG
If you would like additional information or would like a one-on-one appointment with a international expert, please call the KvK at 088 585 2222 or send an email to: http://bit.ly/23qGEoo