Internship in entrepreneurship
You are a masters student preparing yourself for a career in international business or within an international organization. You have gained a wide range of theoretical knowledge and would like to expand your professional skills. Your deliverables are high quality, your solutions are innovative and fit-for-purpose, you strive to work independently and you take pride in your work. Pike + Zijlmans gives you the environment to hone your skills, built your experience and prepare yourself for the next step.
About Pike + Zijlmans
Pike + Zijlmans, a tradename of AN Valuations, is a boutique valuation advisory practice servicing companies throughout Europe and North America with their business and intellectual property valuation, and fixed asset appraisal needs. Located in Leiden and Amsterdam, our services include transaction support, insurable value analysis, purchase price allocation, impairment testing, bank collateral support, stock option plan valuations, fiscal valuations and shareholder disputes. Through our affiliate partners in North America, Central America, UK, Central Europe, India, East Asia and Asia-Pacific, we serve clients around the world from a broad range of industries with valuations ranging between micro-cap and large-cap. For further details, please see www.pikezijlmans.com. Our solutions are state-of-art, knowledge rich, and practical.
Your main responsibilities
As an intern in entrepreneurship, you support the backbone of the organization in our Leiden office and assist with marketing, professional, finance, ICT, administrative and commercial activities. You keep the company running and, at the same time, learn practical skills for your career.
Your experience and skills
- Experience working in a professional or governmental environment is a significant plus.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing, and professional working knowledge of Dutch. Fluency in additional European languages is a plus.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft office software suite.
We offer you
- 4-month internship, 16 to 20 hours per week, in an inspiring, innovative business environment.
- Internship stipend.
- Travel expenses when not covered by Dutch student travel pass.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Learn from on-the-job coaching.
- Work one-on-one with company leadership.
- Passport within the European Union.
- Masters degree candidate in finance, economics or MBA
Application and contact
Send a motivational cover letter, transcript and CV to email@example.com.