Business Valuation Partner – Belgium
You are an experienced business appraiser with proven commercial skills who is ready to build your own valuation advisory practice. You have a proven track record of responsibility, sales and managed risks. Quality and service are your hallmarks and you do not mind rolling up your sleeves to get the job done regardless of the task.
About AN Valuations
AN Valuations, founded in 2012, is a boutique valuation advisory practice servicing companies throughout Europe and North America. We are headquartered in Leiden, the Netherlands. Through our affiliate partners, we have offices in New York and London offering transfer pricing, derivatives modelling, machinery & equipment valuation, and fine arts valuation services. Our clients come from a broad range of industries with valuations ranging between micro-cap and large-cap.
AN Valuations launched an expansion strategy aiming for a valuation advisory presence in all major countries. As part of this expansion plan, we are looking for a partner to open a new office in Belgium.
Your main responsibilities
As a partner, you will build the Belgian practice from the ground up. You will be responsible for all activities in the Belgian practice including sales, execution, marketing, technology and administration, amongst others. You reap the rewards of your own efforts and your rewards are limited only by market size and the market share that you are able to win. As part of a growing, global team, you will benefit from common branding, intercompany best practices and concurring partners.
Your experience and skills
- At least 10 years of experience in valuation advisory with Big 4 or international consultancy background
- Expert in transaction valuations, fiscal valuations, legal valuations and/or accounting valuations (including but not limited to purchase price allocations and impairment testing)
- Proven experience leading project teams and managing staff; other leadership experience such as board memberships, industry teams, or professional, cultural or athletic organizations are a plus
- Commercial abilities evidenced by at least EUR 500k valuation advisory sales on an annual basis
- Fluent speaking and writing in English, and French or Flemish.
- Valid European work permit
- Masters degree in finance or economics, MBA or PhD in a financial discipline
- In lieu of masters degree, bachelors level degree with demonstrated knowledge of valuation advisory services and professional certification such as CFA, ASA, RICS, NiRV Register Valuator, VBA, CBV.
Application and contact
Send a motivational cover letter and CV to email@example.com.