Business Valuation Partner – Netherlands
You are an experienced business appraiser with proven commercial skills who is ready to build your own valuation advisory practice. You have a proven track record of responsibility, sales and managed risks. Quality and service are your hallmarks and you do not mind rolling up your sleeves to get the job done regardless of the task.
About AN Valuations
AN Valuations, founded in 2012, is a boutique valuation advisory practice servicing companies throughout Europe and North America. We have offices in Leiden and Amsterdam. Through our affiliate partners, we also have offices in New York and London offering transfer pricing, derivatives modelling, machinery & equipment valuation, and fine art appraisal services. Our clients come from a broad range of industries with valuations ranging between micro-cap and large-cap.
AN Valuations is growing. To support this growth, we require a business valuation partner in the Netherlands.
Your main responsibilities
As a partner, you will build and manage a book of clients. You will share in the responsibility of all other activities in including sales, execution, marketing, technology and administration, amongst others. You reap the rewards of your own efforts and your rewards are limited only by market size and the market share that you are able to win. As part of a growing team, you will benefit from common branding, intercompany best practices and concurring partners.
Your experience and skills
- At least 10 years of experience in valuation advisory with Big 4 or international consultancy background
- Expert in transaction valuations, fiscal valuations, legal valuations and/or accounting valuations (including but not limited to purchase price allocations and impairment testing)
- Proven experience leading project teams and managing staff; other leadership experience such as board memberships, industry teams, or professional, cultural or athletic organizations are a plus
- Commercial abilities evidenced by at least EUR 500k valuation advisory sales on an annual basis
- Fluent speaking and writing in English, and Dutch. Knowledge of French and/or German is a plus.
- Valid European work permit
- Masters degree in finance or economics, MBA or PhD in a financial discipline
- In lieu of masters degree, bachelors level degree with demonstrated knowledge of valuation advisory services and professional certification such as CFA, ASA, RICS, NiRV Register Valuator, VBA, CBV.
Application and contact
Send a motivational cover letter and CV to email@example.com.